Welcome to the American Samoa Water Resources Research Center
The WRRC serves the State of Hawai‘i as well as other pacific islands and elsewhere by researching water-related issues distinctive to these areas. We are Hawai‘i’s link in a network represented in every state as well as Washington, D.C. and three U.S. Territories. Learn more.
From around the web
- MELE music program entertains for the holidays, collects toys for keiki
- Amata attends Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony
- Board of Water Supply Meeting
- Permit Application Review: SCAP.5954.6: Stream Channel Alteration Permit Application, Bank Stabilization and Restoration, Wailuku River, Wailuku, Maui, TMK: (2) 3-4-020:045 por.; 046 por.; 3-4-030:888 por.
- Ngāti Awa's bid to stop company from bottling water at Ōtākiri aquifer dismissed
- AS-EPA Participated in the 2020 Pacific Islands Environment Directors’ Meeting Through Virtual Platform
- Honolulu District hydraulic engineer named 2019 USACE Climate Champion Award winner