Welcome to the American Samoa Water Resources Research Center
The WRRC serves the State of Hawai‘i as well as other pacific islands and elsewhere by researching water-related issues distinctive to these areas. We are Hawai‘i’s link in a network represented in every state as well as Washington, D.C. and three U.S. Territories. Learn more.
From around the web
- UH News Image of the Week: Aquaponics
- Huge wasp nest 'frighteningly large, but pretty amazing'
- THS takes first overall at the 2023- 24 Annual Secondary Speech Festival
- Public Notice: Agenda for the Nominating Committee of the Commission on Water Resource Management – Continuation from January 29, 2024 Meeting
- Board of Water Supply
- Army Corps invites public comment on shoreline protection plan at Ofu Airport
- AS-EPA Participated in the 2020 Pacific Islands Environment Directors’ Meeting Through Virtual Platform