- PhD, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 1976
- MS, Civil Engineering, University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi 1969
- BS, Agricultural/Water Resources Engineering, National Taiwan University, 1966
FIELDS OF INTEREST:
- Flood hydrograph analysis
- Pesticide transport in soils
- Wastewater treatment and disposal
- Water quality modeling
Liu, Clark C.K., and John J. Dai. 2012. Seawater intrusion and sustainable yield of basal aquifers. Journal of the American Water Resources Association Paper No. JAWRA-10-0193-P, pp. 1–10 (Published 2012; discussions are open until six months from print publication). Print publication: 48(5):861–870, Published October 2012. DOI:10.1111/j.1752‐1688.2012.00659.x
Liu, C.C.K., and X. Li. 2007. Analytical groundwater modeling for estimating sustainable yield of Iao Aquifer, Maui, Hawaii. In Proceedings of the World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2007: Restoring Our Natural Habitat, ed. Karen C. Kabbes, 10 pp. Publisher: American Society of Civil Engineers.
Liu, Clark C.K., John F. Mink, and John Jun Dai. 2005. Simple analytical groundwater modeling for sustainable yield estimates. In Institutions for Sustainable Watershed Management: Reconciling Physical and Management Ecology in Asia–Pacific (AWRA 2005 summer specialty conference), eds. Jason K. Levy, James E.T. Moncur, Clark Liu, and Charles F. Ice, CD-ROM (6 pp.). American Water Resources Association, Middleburg, VA.
- Liu, C.C.K. 2007. RAM2 modeling and the determination of sustainable yields of Hawaii basal aquifers. Project Report PR-2008-06. Water Resources Research Center, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii.