Welcome to the Water Resources Research Center
The WRRC serves the State of Hawaii as well as other pacific islands and elsewhere by researching water-related issues distinctive to these areas. We are Hawai‘i’s link in a network represented in every state as well as Washington, D.C. and three U.S. Territories.
From around the web
- Championing democratic justice in Burma earns Crown Prince Akihito scholarship
- Senate president floats the idea of a Senate trip to Apia
- Environmentalists despair at state of Gisborne river following cyclone
- Board of Water Supply Contested Case Hearing
- Agenda for the Nominating Committee Meeting of the Commission on Water Resource Management, March 14, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
- AS-EPA Participated in the 2020 Pacific Islands Environment Directors’ Meeting Through Virtual Platform
- Honolulu District hydraulic engineer named 2019 USACE Climate Champion Award winner